Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Follow My Friends: Janlynn Sew More

I bet you guys all thought I had forgotten to do the Follow my Friends feature for October.  Well, I didn't....I was just waiting to get a very special photo to share with you as part of today's feature!

I'd like to introduce you to my friend Janlynn from Janlynn Sew More . 


I was so excited because I got to meet Janlynn in person while I was in Toronto for the Creativ Festival!  It was the first time I've met a bloggy friend in real life.

She was so sweet and lovely even though I was taking her away from working the booth she was in.  And in the short time we had to chat I felt like I got to know here even more than I have through her great blog.

As you can tell by the name of her blog, Janlynn likes to sew...and wants to sew more!  She shares wonderful sewing projects like these pretty dresses she made for her daughter:



Even though she says she's not a quilter I think she does a pretty great job of it, take a look at this cute fall quilt she put together using a chenille technique on the pumpkins:


Like most sewers, she's also a crafter so she has other fun projects too!



So head on over to Janlynn Sew More, say hello, check out her pattern reviews, and see what else she's up to ~





And if you'd like a chance to be featured, just click the Follow My Friends tab up top to find out how.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You got your hair cut! Very cute!!

Love her projects--thanks for sharing!

Jan said...

I was excited to meet you too!
Thanks so much for the feature. I had to take a short break, but new projects are coming.

WobiSobi said...

Thanks so much for sharing, heading over to check out Janlynn's blog now.
Love your new hair.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...