Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HotPatterns

I noticed the other day on Twitter that there was some breaking news about HotPatterns.  They've apparently gone digital!  Funny thing is, I always thought they were.



I used a few Hot Patterns that I've downloaded and taped together.  For example this purse from waaaay back is a Hot Pattern.

Original post HERE
I love them because they have such fresh and modern styles.  Here are some of their new releases that I really like.

 
I'm such a sucker for cute art work~

LOVE the versatility of the pattern!

Classic but there's something about this
pattern that tells me it's got style~

And right now, if you visit the Hotpatterns website, you can receive a FREE download for a purse organizer!

I'm heading back right now to get my own!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for showing me a brand new pattern site. Oh, I think I will like it there. They even have patterns MY size(I am not small).

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...