Monday, March 17, 2014

One Way Trip

Have you heard about the planned colonization of Mars???? (Yes, I'm serious, it's real.)


This is a short film covering conversations with 5 of the people who are still in the running to be chosen to go.

                       
                       Mars One Way from VITA BREVIS FILMS on Vimeo.

I find it a bit troubling that most of these people seem to be wanting to escape Earth more than they want to embark on a monumental journey of discovery, but what do I know??  Maybe they all just need a great big hug and then they might change their minds.

You can learn more about the entire project HERE.  What makes me the most nervous about it all is that I would've thought that the people who are organizing it would have far more education and experience in the fields of study like engineering, physics, mathematics, science, etc.  Some of these people only have a Master's or a B.A degree!

I wish them all luck, but I think I'll be watching this one from afar~

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Haha! What are they going to do when they can't find a McDonalds there?? ;-)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...