Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Prairie Darling

Now you know I love whenever Burdastyle comes out with a new set of online patterns.  And they've really been amazing about releasing new styles every couple of weeks.  But there were a few pieces in last week's "Prairie Darling" collection that were a bit off the wall.

As a Prairie Darling myself, I can attest to the fact that these patterns are just not very Prairie and not very Darling.


In all my years of living on the prairies I don't think I have ever gotten out my most ill fitting cocktail dress to stand on the fence to gander at the horses or cows or whatever it is she's so happily gazing at.


Do I even have to comment on glitter shorts (that look like they would fit a grown man) to wear while you're wheelbarrowing around the field?  I hope you guys know....prairie girls don't do this~


There were a few other pieces that did hit the Prairie Darling vibe right on, but I know I would never make them.  They just look like way too much work.  You can check out the rest of the collection here and decide if you're a Prairie Darling or not~

3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Love them! Those are all super cute! Love the look.

Donna Wilkes said...

Tamara. do not like the ones you showed here. Those overalls would bug me to death. I went over to the site and love the pintucked mini and the cargo vest, but not enough to drag my sewing machine from its hiding place :>)

Mindy said...

Wow! Utterly awful, the whole lot of them! =D It's funny how bad they are.

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...